• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Tales of Suspense #57

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I have an opportunity to get Stan Lee's signature next weekend, possibly as a CGC Signature Series, and I am trying to determine which book to have him sign. I will be posting a couple candidates today for you guys to take a look at and help me grade. Let me know what you think.

This comic has a couple issues.

Back cover: There is a tear of about 3/4 of an inch along the left edge. It had been folded over at some point so there is also a crease with it. Additionally, there is a very small amount of paper loss at the upper right corner.

Front cover: It's very hard to see in the scan -- and not so easy to see in hand either -- but there is a long crease that starts down between Hawkeye's legs (yeah, yeah, I know) on the bottom left corner and runs diagonally up to the top Hawkeye on the left side near the bow. It only breaks color very slightly where it crosses the bottom left Hawkeye's butt and then again very slightly when it crosses the upper left Hawkeye's wrist.

There's also a small spot on the middle of the logo (right on the "featuring") where there was a small amount of bleed-through from another book stacked on it.

Page color is off-white.

Thanks for the help:

SCAN0219.jpg

tos57back.jpg