• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge Post-NYCC Sale (few weeks late!) Lots of Keys Including Action 1

171 posts in this topic

Good luck with the sales... I am probably going to throw a few bids in.

At my best I may snag something I was not expecting to take home.

Sorry everyone that this sales thread didn't turn into exactly what I had pictured.

It's SO disappointing when a sales thread only has cr@p like Action 1, Tec 27, AF 15, ASM 1, and a 9.6 copy of JIM 85.

+1

*Yawn*

Sorry everyone that this sales thread didn't turn into exactly what I had pictured.

It's SO disappointing when a sales thread only has cr@p like Action 1, Tec 27, AF 15, ASM 1, and a 9.6 copy of JIM 85.

+1

*Yawn*

It was an excellent offering of books. I was tempted to pull the trigger on a couple of things but I want to maintain a focus on a couple of things I am interested in.

any requests? (Don't have a Don Juan 1 unfortunately)

Hulk 2-6, JIM 85-97 or early Turok ?

Journey into Mystery 85 CGC 9.6 NM+ OW/W (1st Loki) $29500

JiM85.jpg

JiM85b.jpg

(also have a Hulk 4 8.0 and 6 7.0 on the way but neither are in hand yet)

./faint

Just wanted to let everyone know that a new thread will start tomorrow (thumbs u

(And in case anyone is interested, the Action Comics 3 CGC 5.0 is still available for sale, it didn't go over to eBay with the rest of the books)