• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Thanks... yeah, that's certainly a hefty charge.

I guess I have a dozen questions now too.

Anyways, I just started thinking about how difficult a signature contest could be! .

I'm guessing you're not using signatures like Steranko and Romita, right?! lol

Edited by Hibou

Anyways, I just started thinking about how difficult a signature contest could be! .

It's really difficult to find sigs that can't be instantly read. Thankfully, many artists/writers/creators have horrible handwriting. :)

Here's a link to the last Sig Contest if you want to see what they look like. LINK

• Administrator

WTF !? This can't be right.

It's not. There was a miscommunication among the the mods. The posts were removed and action had already been taken in the form of a private warning. The strike should not have been posted.

It's not. There was a miscommunication among the the mods. The posts were removed and action had already been taken in the form of a private warning. The strike should not have been posted.

Thanks for the clarification Dena.

Thanks for the clarification Dena but why was a warning issued at all? I.e. what was done wrong (not necessarily defending CC, more curious about what I need to avoid doing)

Thank you for posting this.

• Administrator

Thanks for the clarification Dena but why was a warning issued at all? I.e. what was done wrong (not necessarily defending CC, more curious about what I need to avoid doing)

It is against board guidelines to advertise books graded by other companies here.

breakingnews.gif

New Ongoing Signature Series Game

- One sig at a time

- 2 points each

- Must identify both signer and book

- Winners determined by time-stamp on post.

- No archives. If not identified, boundaries of pic will be expanded until solved.

- Game will be ongoing.

Round 1 starting in 15 minutes

It's really difficult to find sigs that can't be instantly read. Thankfully, many artists/writers/creators have horrible handwriting. :)

Here's a link to the last Sig Contest if you want to see what they look like. LINK

Okay, some of those are very difficult!

New Ongoing Signature Series Game

- One sig at a time

- 2 points each

- Must identify both signer and book

- Winners determined by time-stamp on post.

- No archives. If not identified, boundaries of pic will be expanded until solved.

- Game will be ongoing.

Round 1

uYn6uiI.jpg