• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

My pork chop marinade is simple - 2:1 Worchestershire sauce to light soy, with some Texas Pete, black pepper, and garlic thrown in. Pork is pretty dense, so you can marinate thin chops for 4-6 hours, thicker ones overnight.

(thumbs u

-slym

A simple & quick chicken marinade for grilling or broiling - half lite soy, half Italian dressing. Black pepper & red pepper flakes are optional.

(thumbs u

-slym (could go on forever talking about food)

Saved for future use. :gossip: keep talking

I am being bad tonight... having fried chicken tenders.

:eek:

Soak your chicken in buttermilk, folks! It makes a difference. I put salt, cayenne pepper, sage, and the tiniest hint of garlic powder in the buttermilk. For the dredging flour, only salt & pepper go in. If you like extra-cripsy chicken, double-dip the pieces between the buttermilk soak & flour again.

(thumbs u

-slym

Soak your chicken in buttermilk, folks! It makes a difference. I put salt, cayenne pepper, sage, and the tiniest hint of garlic powder in the buttermilk. For the dredging flour, only salt & pepper go in. If you like extra-cripsy chicken, double-dip the pieces between the buttermilk soak & flour again.

(thumbs u

-slym

Mmm.jpg

(thumbs u

Mmm.jpg

I will find the London Broil marinades tomorrow.

;)

-slym