• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Ew... Heineken...

:P

-slym

+1 :sick:

Might as well go skunk some Rolling Rock's and you'd get the same thing! lol

I'd rather skunk the Rolling Rock. Heineken is some nasty krap. I use to love going to these parties with stuck up yuppies and preppies that thought they're s..t didn't stink. Sitting around with they're phony accents and drinking they're swill Heineken.

Then we show up with a case of Grain Belt or PBR. We would become immediate hit with the women after we tell them when we go to a liquor store, we demand the dirtiest cans in the cooler, preferably with dead flys on them. :acclaim:

Ew... Heineken...

-slym

I'd rather skunk the Rolling Rock. Heineken is some nasty krap. I use to love going to these parties with stuck up yuppies and preppies that thought they're s..t didn't stink. Sitting around with they're phony accents and drinking they're swill Heineken.

Then we show up with a case of Grain Belt or PBR. We would become immediate hit with the women after we tell them when we go to a liquor store, we demand the dirtiest cans in the cooler, preferably with dead flys on them. :acclaim:

lol

Dead flies and a heavy dust layer can be a good lagering indicator. (thumbs u

Ew... Heineken...

-slym

lol

Dead flies and a heavy dust layer can be a good lagering indicator. (thumbs u

lol

PBR... :cloud9: We used to have this local Irish Pub that we'd go to every Friday for lunch that had $1 drafts of PBR... made the afternoons interesting! :banana:

This is absolutely the funniest comic-related gif I've ever seen - probably because I think cats are super funny.

It makes me laugh every time I see it.

I now present...CYCLOPS CAT:

6J9qAye.gif

(I love the scratching. lol )