• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

John Totleben,

The Saga of Swamp Thing #37

^^

7W0Ciou.jpg

Actually he edited his 30 seconds after I edited mine. He originally quoted it as Swamp Thing (no The Saga of). Recheck the times please

Edited by AlexH

John Totleben,

^^

7W0Ciou.jpg

Actually he edited his 30 seconds after I edited mine. He originally quoted it as Swamp Thing (no The Saga of). Recheck the times please

Hi Alex. jaeldubyoo shows an earlier time-stamp. Also, it's "John Totleben."

John Totleben,

^^

7W0Ciou.jpg

He doesn't show a different time stamp to me, he only changed after I posted The Saga of.

But whatever, it is your game. I'm out.

Oh, I see what you guys are saying.

I didn't see the edits (you guys will have to keep everyone honest), but when I checked and quoted the winner, Jaeldubyoo had the earlier time stamp and the correct answer. AlexH had "Steve Totteben," so I had to go with Jaeldubyoo.

I'm just trying to be equally fair to everyone. If I make a mistake, please feel free to let me know.

I hope no one gets upset over stuff like this. :D

lol

And I STILL miss it, posting over in CG.

That was a gumme.

lol

I think it's time we had a little talk about priorities. :sumo:

I would love to sit and refresh every 5 minutes all day long, but people are waiting for me.

:cloud9:

I wish there was a way to notify if someone makes a new post...

hm

"gumme"

lol

The Signature Series Game

- One sig at a time

- 2 points each

- Must identify both signer and book

- Winners determined by time-stamp on post.

- No archives. If not identified, boundaries of pic will be expanded until solved.

- Game will be ongoing.

Round 49

pf1iMYF.png

((( Expansion in 30 minutes )))

Oh, I see what you guys are saying.

I didn't see the edits (you guys will have to keep everyone honest), but when I checked and quoted the winner, Jaeldubyoo had the earlier time stamp and the correct answer. AlexH had "Steve Totteben," so I had to go with Jaeldubyoo.

I'm just trying to be equally fair to everyone. If I make a mistake, please feel free to let me know.

I hope no one gets upset over stuff like this. :D

154015.jpg.3137026695cb205de95e0cf722b08256.jpg

John Totleben,

^^

7W0Ciou.jpg

He doesn't show a different time stamp to me, he only changed after I posted The Saga of.

But whatever, it is your game. I'm out.

Just to clarify some things since I'm a newcomer to this game and being accused of cheating or manipulation or whatever.

On my honor, I did not see anybody's answer prior to submitting mine. I have no idea what people are saying about manipulating timestamp. I stumble upon this game was just having fun participating. I have no wish to cause any hard feelings. :foryou: