• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

oGtF33U.jpg

Guess That Shill Game

+1 point to anyone guessing the name of the next shill before it starts posting.

One guess per boardie per shill.

There can be more than one winner per shill.

There will probably be more than one shill.

Refresh the User List for more hints.

The circled names are past shills.

If your guess is deleted from the User List, you may make another one.

AaSAwRf.jpg

Edited by Ditch Fahrenheit

VintageMike

He posted a little before your post, but I think you may be right. Rather spammish for a first post.

Rats lol

I just looked at the list you posted and chose the best name on there. Should've checked...

EDIT: Just looked at the post and I see what you mean.

Edited by Batman

Yes; and, just for example, you could have picked the one I suggested or a new one that suddenly showed up.

Oh and new rule (I'll update the first game post), if you select a name and it is subsequently deleted from the User List, you may make another selection.

I won't need a table if Ditch will sell them all to me right now at a 10% mark-up & dropship those sweet keys to my presold customers on the spreadsheet I'll text to him. My customers pick-up s&h so Ditch can go fast&loose with that price point.

Fast & Loose is an excellent Motorhead song.listen to it.

I won't need a table if Ditch will sell them all to me right now at a 10% mark-up & dropship those sweet keys to my presold customers on the spreadsheet I'll text to him. My customers pick-up s&h so Ditch can go fast&loose with that price point.

Fast & Loose is an excellent Motorhead song.listen to it.

I saw Footloose.