• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Prices seem crazy.

A few days ago we sent out an email regarding booth pricing that generated some confusion, which we would like to clarify. Within the Big Wow Pavilion, 10 x 10 booths for independent artists are priced at $750 for an inline booth, and $800 for a corner. In addition, Artist Alley Tables are available at $350 each…

We also created 34 additional 10 x 10 booths outside of the Big Wow Pavilion for larger companies that were originally priced at $2,700. Due to the overwhelming demand by independent artists, and in an effort to accommodate everyone, we are lowering the cost of these 10 x 10’s from $2,700 to $1,500. We hope this will allow everyone who wishes to exhibit a chance to do that. We do have a limited supply and with the price change of this size booth we are limiting availability to one 10×10 per company.

LqUbXoj.jpg

Do they know Tupenny's watching? :shy:

Prices seem crazy.

A few days ago we sent out an email regarding booth pricing that generated some confusion, which we would like to clarify. Within the Big Wow Pavilion, 10 x 10 booths for independent artists are priced at $750 for an inline booth, and $800 for a corner. In addition, Artist Alley Tables are available at $350 each…

We also created 34 additional 10 x 10 booths outside of the Big Wow Pavilion for larger companies that were originally priced at $2,700. Due to the overwhelming demand by independent artists, and in an effort to accommodate everyone, we are lowering the cost of these 10 x 10’s from $2,700 to $1,500. We hope this will allow everyone who wishes to exhibit a chance to do that. We do have a limited supply and with the price change of this size booth we are limiting availability to one 10×10 per company.

LqUbXoj.jpg

Do they know Tupenny's watching? :shy:

Prices seem crazy.

LqUbXoj.jpg

:D

I won't need a table if Ditch will sell them all to me right now at a 10% mark-up & dropship those sweet keys to my presold customers on the spreadsheet I'll text to him. My customers pick-up s&h so Ditch can go fast&loose with that price point.

I won't need a table if Ditch will sell them all to me right now at a 10% mark-up & dropship those sweet keys to my presold customers on the spreadsheet I'll text to him. My customers pick-up s&h so Ditch can go fast&loose with that price point.

Perfect. (thumbs u

I don't know why more people don't flip comics.

It's so easy, and the margins are incredible!

if your serious pm me and I'll see what I can do

Nice grammar, ChrisInBuffalo

For a moment there I caught a BuffaloInChris visual...it was disturbing. :eek:

More disturbing than Bill_In_Buffalo?

lambs4.jpg

Edited by chrisco37