• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Awesome Jimmers! I am going to give the Gate a go first. I remember kids talking about Phantasm but never actually seen any myself. Same with Hellraiser, although I did see one in the 90's, it was actually pretty good. Was the story of the origin of the puzzlebox and it's maker.

Another series I saw a movie from in the 90's was Wishmaster I think it was called. A Djinn trapped in a ruby, and the chick managed to defeat it by wishing some guy wasn't hung over the day a crate fell from a boat.

Another good series from the 90's was Cube. I seen the first one and the third one, I am going to look for the second one tonight, after the Gate.

Hypercube was really good I thought

I was six years old when I first saw John Carpenter's The Thing. Scarred me for life. I still have a bit of trouble watching it, even though I love it

if you like brutal gory films see if you can find " I Saw The Devil ". Its a Korean film and they seem to know how to take it to the next level. It's a tough watch, and once is enough.