• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

I really liked cabin in the woods

Anyone seen that?

I thought it started out pretty good but fell on its face a bit towards the end. (shrug)

Yeah it was weak and to be honest most horror movies are weak at the end

But I like the idea behind it

All those creatures locked up

Scary

Watched Cube 2 : Hypercube and Phantasm 2 last night. Good stuff.

I couldn't get into The Gate, it was just too damn cheesy, and seeing Stephen Dorff as a kid just made me laugh.

I think I am going to try The Blob this afternoon. Can't remember that one too well. Then maybe a Hellraiser

I was six years old when I first saw John Carpenter's The Thing. Scarred me for life. I still have a bit of trouble watching it, even though I love it

I was 10 (the extra 4 years didn't help) when they broadcast a Leonard Nimoy documentary on the making of The Thing. Broadcast on kids' TV in the morning during a school holiday I should add. They showed every gory scene at least twice! Seeing the prosthetics, makeup and the "how they did that" also did not help...