• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

I don’t see the similarity at all.

The faces in the Quasar excerpt are much more in the style of Romita Jr, and Leonardi’s art, to me, had a much more clean-cut, ‘glassier’ edge to it. 

Certainly more evident if you have Capullo’s entire run on the title.

I see some JRJR, but not nearly as much as Leonardi. Compare the profile of the kid to the profile of Cloak in a couple of those panels. JRJR was very boxy, even by 1983.

10 minutes ago, bababooey said:

I was sidetracked by thinking, grey leg and word balloon from above....and checked every appearance of.........Stiltman! :shy:

Just now, RockMyAmadeus said:

Do the number requests stack...?

hm

lol

The Grid Game

Rules 
1) There are a total of 150 Zones. Some will be available for play, some will not. The playable zones will be specified.
2) The first person to post a zone request number after each grid is posted will be chosen. (There's no need to hurry - pick a good zone).  You do not have to take turns.
3) Zones will be revealed until someone correctly specifies the comic book.

Ok...here's a new one.

1qHXWV2.jpg

Edited by Ditch Fahrenheit

31 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

1) There are a total of 150 Zones. Some will be available for play, some will not. The playable zones will be specified.
2) The first person to post a zone request number after each grid is posted will be chosen. (There's no need to hurry - pick a good zone). You do not have to take turns.

dRySUMI.jpg

Link

Artgerm

Here is my cover for Catwoman 4, with the theme of masquerade for Halloween month. I’ve placed quite a number easter eggs embedded with symbolic meanings. See if you can find them all.

zlIXdwm.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

Using an old puzzle approach, number 75 or 85. I don't care which.

75 isn't available, so I gave you 85.

What's the old puzzle approach?

2) The first person to post a zone request number after each grid is posted will be chosen. (There's no need to hurry - pick a good zone). You do not have to take turns.

qKCVG99.jpg

1 minute ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

What's the old puzzle approach?

Center out game theory. Heart of the picture solving, working constantly outwards, as opposed from out toward in.