• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBAY AUCTIONS

5 posts in this topic

Hey There! I put up a bunch of auctions on ebay to try and get back some of the lost income and costs associated with that durn Hurricane Sandy. I really got off easy but it still sucks. So I put 18 things up so far (16 dr stranges, a clea, and an asgardian storm) with more coming tomorrow when I have off all day. There will be more and more varied offerings then. Most have low starting prices ($9.99 or $25) and BINs, although the next batch of offerings may be more pricey.

fedres' ebay auctions

Okay, up to 25 things now. The last three entered are published pages, which I am tending to keep. But I am trying to vary it up and make some more sacrifices here. I put my Allred Hullabaloo page up with the lowest price yet, and a good BIN.

$T2eC16Z,!)8E9s4l8!kVBQJWwgJqhQ~~60_57.JPG

The inking by Mike Allred on this page is incredible. many different styles, techniques and textures.

Nine of the 35 have bids and will sell. Thank you to the bidders and to everyone who has taken a gander. Thankfully there are some other Dr Strange fans out there, but I have other things listed as well. I expect to add 15 more before these end to get my 50 free this month. Durn you Sandy, DURN YOU!

fedres' ebay auctions