• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

127 posts in this topic

PLEASE let this just be a baseless rumor. :facepalm:

Rumour: Darth Vader To Come Back From The Dead For Episode 7

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/11/12/rumour-darth-vader-to-come-back-from-the-dead-for-episode-7/

Ehh, he got better.

If Obie could appear in the two chapters after he died, why shouldn't Darth?
Because I believe they want him to return in the flesh and machine not in ''spirit'' form.

and If it was spirit form then wouldn't be Anakin not Vader coming back?

So then, was it a Vader clone that died and got cremated at the end of 'Return of the Jedi'? I'm bored already.

So then, was it a Vader clone that died and got cremated at the end of 'Return of the Jedi'? I'm bored already.

That is why I don't like the prequels or Dark Empire. Too many clones. We all know clone stories often end in failure and ridiculousness. Dark Empire also bugs the mess out of me because it once again proves the Dark Side is stronger. I mean Palpatine can actually put his essence back in a physical body, Obi-Wan never did that. Plus the Emperor had force lightning. Luke only did that awesome move later on the in the expanded universe. Is the Dark Side stronger. Obviously. Yoda lied.

Also this rumor is fake because they spell it Rumour on that website.

I think that the following can be assumed to be true:

R2-D2 will be in the next trilogy.

The Jedi will be in the trilogy to some extent or another.

There will be some type of connection to the middle trilogy by the original Luke, Han, Leia, Lando or Chewbacca appearing or another actor portraying an older version of that role.

There will be a villain of some type of Sith Lord.

Darth Vader comes back to life as the Sith Lord with Jar Jar Binks as his apprentice. Ewoks as the main Jedi Force to oppose him. And George Lucas writes all the love scenes, of which there are many.

I think I just threw up in my mouth

Chewbacca appearing or another actor portraying an older version of that role.

A grey haired Chewbacca is going to look gross, A Chewbacca-type jedi doing flips in the air while decapitating opponents...would be priceless.

There will be a villain of some type of Sith Lord.

It most better be total badass!