• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Age Lots for Sale. Batman & Detective with Joker issues

19 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am going to start fresh here and make the lots smaller and cheaper while adding in a few new Batman books.

First :takeit: gets the lot. Questions are always welcome and will be answered as fast as I can. I am also open to any and all offers via PMs. No HOS or probation members. Paypal works but so do money orders that can be cashed in Canada. I am new to the boards but have been buying and selling comics and sports cards on ebay for over 13 years.

Shipping will be $7.00 per lot, and I will of course combine, anywhere in Canada or the United States (I will be shipping the books from Canada). I hate it when books are damaged in the mail so I will do everything I can on my end to make sure they are very well protected.

Thanks for looking!

mathew

Lot Two: $15.00

Lot includes Detective Comics #471, 472 & 472 (all by Marshall Rogers & Steve Englehart). I would say the average grade is 7.5 VF- but please see the large scans to get a good look at the books.

detective471.jpg

detective_472.jpg

detective473.jpg

Lot Four: $7.50

Lot includes Batman #307, 309 & 312. I would say the average grade is 9.0 VF/NM but please see the large scans to get a good look at the books.

batman307.jpg

batman309.jpg

batman312.jpg

:takeit:

Lot Five: $7.50

Lot includes Batman #318, 322 & 334. I would say the average grade is 9.0 VF/NM but please see the large scans to get a good look at the books.

batman318.jpg

batman322.jpg

batman334.jpg

Lot Three: $7.50

Lot includes Batman #273, 275 & 280. I would say the average grade is 8.0 VF but please see the large scans to get a good look at the books.

batman273.jpg

batman275.jpg

batman280.jpg

Lot Twelve: All-star Batman & Robin (12 issues) $15.00 Shipping will be more for this lot

Lot includes All 10 issues of the series. Numbers 2-10 are all the regular Jim Lee covers and I will include 3 versions of number 1 (Robin alone by Jim Lee, Batman alone by Jim Lee and the Frank Miller speical cover as shown). I would say the average grade is 9.0 VF/NM I have scanned in the first issue but if you would like to see more of them please let me know.

ASBR_1.jpg