• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #21

13 posts in this topic

I was doubting myself , so i actually went back and checked the book.. For whatever reason the scan didnt pick it up. It's there though. underneath the word marvel in the purple text box lower left corner. so just assume its there and i'll try to get a better scan of it up when i'm near the scaner again. Thanks all

Impossible to grade - we can't see the damage.

You can't just 'imagine' it !

I finally see it. I moved my laptop monitor almost all the way down so that the screen looked dark and was able to see the tear. (You have to look at it from a big angle). IMO its not a real bad defect that would bring the grade way down just because of its existence like a water stain would. It has to be a 6.5 at least. The rest of the book is just too good to go lower than that.

I have tried editing in photobucket too and never achieve what i'm looking for. But the easiest way I have found to see it on a laptop that is, is by looking at the bottom then pushing the monitor way forward and it then becomes visible.

I have tried editing in photobucket too and never achieve what i'm looking for. But the easiest way I have found to see it on a laptop that is, is by looking at the bottom then pushing the monitor way forward and it then becomes visible.

Or maybe it's like magic eye and you have to un-focus your eyes to see it in 3-D?