• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A decent, raw FF 48 SOLD!

13 posts in this topic

I'm really on a mission to complete my pre-heroes, so fund raising time. I'm putting up my last spare copy of FF 48.

It is un-restored, has nice, off-white pages and presents very well. I'm calling it a VG/FN. It's an "ARVEL" copy, as you can see from the pics, but that just means you get all that extra awesomeness on the far right edge!

The usual rules apply. The :takeit: trumps PMs, no HOSers, probies or undesirables of that ilk. Shipping is free to the contiguous 48, any others will pay cost (we'll talk). Asking $150.00.

ff48001.jpg[/img] ff48002.jpg[/img]

I'm really on a mission to complete my pre-heroes, so fund raising time. I'm putting up my last spare copy of FF 48.

It is un-restored, has nice, off-white pages and presents very well. I'm calling it a VG/FN. It's an "ARVEL" copy, as you can see from the pics, but that just means you get all that extra awesomeness on the far right edge!

The usual rules apply. The :takeit: trumps PMs, no HOSers, probies or undesirables of that ilk. Shipping is free to the contiguous 48, any others will pay cost (we'll talk). Asking $150.00.

ff48001.jpg[/img] ff48002.jpg[/img]

:takeit:

"spare FF #48" :ohnoez:

I used to have 7 copies. I couldn't bear seeing affordable comics of that magnitude just laguish on a shelf. (This was pre-marriage, of course)

And, Vaillant, sorry about the timing. I'll keep an ear to the ground for you.

Lastly; Judges, can we get a ruling here? The book in question was listed at 7:29 PM, bought at 7:46PM, paid for at 7:55PM, and shipped at 10:25AM.

Is that a record?

Lastly; Judges, can we get a ruling here? The book in question was listed at 7:29 PM, bought at 7:46PM, paid for at 7:55PM, and shipped at 10:25AM.

Is that a record?

:applause:

I've actually had the same experience with the boardie that purchased your book! My turn around time, however, was not nearly as quick as yours - Kudos to you both!

I used to have 7 copies. I couldn't bear seeing affordable comics of that magnitude just laguish on a shelf. (This was pre-marriage, of course)

And, Vaillant, sorry about the timing. I'll keep an ear to the ground for you.

Is that a record?

AND the book was at my doorstep Monday afternoon. (worship)

What a great transaction.