• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aliens vs Predator #1 First or Second Printing?

3 posts in this topic

I just picked up an "Aliens vs Predator" #1 (Dark Horse Comics) for a $1 the other day at a flea market. When I was getting ready to load into my database, I noticed that there are 1st and 2nd printings of this issue? I looked at a couple spots on the Internet from different sellers, and they have 1st and 2nd printings listed as well. However, I can't find anything that distinguishes which is which. Does anyone know how to tell? Here is my dilemma...mine doesn't say 1st or 2nd printing inside. So, I don't know if the 1st printing has nothing, but the 2nd printing says "2nd Printing". Anyone have any info on this? Thanks.

I just picked up an "Aliens vs Predator" #1 (Dark Horse Comics) for a $1 the other day at a flea market. When I was getting ready to load into my database, I noticed that there are 1st and 2nd printings of this issue? I looked at a couple spots on the Internet from different sellers, and they have 1st and 2nd printings listed as well. However, I can't find anything that distinguishes which is which. Does anyone know how to tell? Here is my dilemma...mine doesn't say 1st or 2nd printing inside. So, I don't know if the 1st printing has nothing, but the 2nd printing says "2nd Printing". Anyone have any info on this? Thanks.

If it's a second printing, it should show in the indicia on the inside front cover.

Gotta love the good old days when they didn't deface the FC art with printing details.

Great book by the way. Pics are always welcome (Especially of Aliens books).