• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread for Mike Forrester's FLATROCK02 Family

248 posts in this topic

Well, thanks to Greg and his junk, the Canadian Sucker (Josh) and an anonymous person who decided to pay for his books a second time after Tim found them at Mike's house and mailed them to him ...we are now up to

(worship)

$12,056

All of you are So nice...Some of you might be a little unusual at times, but that's what makes this place special ! :foryou:

Let's get some more donations going in the last 2 weeks of the year. Maybe we'll top 15,000...

ASM #10 VG-

135.00 :news: SOLD.

Shipping is on me if you're in the U.S. or Canada (if outside of U.S. or Canada and you really want this book and to help out, PM me).

All proceeds to Mike's family.

ASM10FC.jpg

ASM10BC.jpg

Very nice donation Scott. :applause:

And let me add to that. I'll put together a Medium Flat Rate Priority Mail box FULL of High Grade (9.4 to 9.8) Copper Age Marvel Comics (Amazing Spider-Man, Daredevil, Marvel Team-Up, Marvel Two-in-One, Uncanny X-Men, etc.). This will be the same as (or very similar to) my donation box in the Holiday Raffle thread. And I guarantee you'll get a heck of a lot more in value than the asking price. (thumbs u

$150 shipped with all proceeds going to Mike's Paypal account. :)

Let's get some more donations going in the last 2 weeks of the year. Maybe we'll top 15,000...

ASM #10 VG-

Shipping is on me if you're in the U.S. or Canada (if outside of U.S. or Canada and you really want this book and to help out, PM me).

ASM10FC.jpg

ASM10BC.jpg

:takeit:

ASM #10 VG-

ASM10FC.jpg

ASM10BC.jpg

:takeit:

:applause: