• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread for Mike Forrester's FLATROCK02 Family

248 posts in this topic

If you were looking at the wish list, there are a few more things that have been added.

I know that there is a Walmart's nearby , I'm not advocating that chain for any reason other than they sell food and food is always a great gift for a family in need (gift cards to Walmarts;)

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Laugh #138 15c Variant GD+ 2.5 $30 shipped

Mark Schultz Batgirl prelims for a comission he did for me. Pencil 8.5x11. This is the only time Mark has drawn Batgirl. $500 shipped

Alex Ross Earth X Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane, Harry Osborn. 14x17 vellum.

$400 shipped

Gene Ha Toy Box 8.5x11 Con Sketch. $50 shipped

Page 3:

Superman 74 CGC 9.4 white (tied 1 of 2 for top census) (1952) I will have a scan up later hopefully tonight but at least by the end of the weekend. $3500 (well below the $5k ask price that was set for the other copy that exists)

Page 4:

Aliens, Predator, Terminator large lot. All these books were original buys off of Diamond Distributors back in the 80’s. $50

Page 6:

Fantastic Four #88 cgc 9.6 white $200 shipped anywhere

Page 7:

3x Boxes of Drek! $20 per box ($20-30 Shipping to be paid by buyer)

Page 10:

3 book lot:

-Walking Dead cover collection (cover from issue 33 to issue 48) NM+

-Zombies vs Robots 0 NM

-Gianz Size X Men 1 spanish second edition VF+

$30 shipped

Page 11:

Bronze CGC Lot:

- Amazing Spider-Man #164 9.4 OW - old label

- Amazing Spider-Man #158 9.0 White

- Iron Man #63 9.0 C/OW

All 3 for $100

Page 12:

Tales to Astonish 49 First time Ant-Man becomes Giant Man. Cream to off white pages. Tanning on interior covers. Good 30.00 shipped

Page 13:

Jungle 138 VG- 3.5 OW pages.2 inch piece of tape inside front cover over a tear. $40 shipped.

In the process of moving myself so no scanner up and running, but the book I have up is:

Hellblazer #1 CGC 9.6 WP

]$75 shipped

SOLD!!!

all proceeds directly to family.

This forum helped me when I was down, and I also recently lost my mom to cancer...this one really hits close to home.

Hi all, one more straggler for the cause:

Bedlam #1 Forbidden Planet UK variant, signed by writer Nick Spencer.

I'd call this a 9.4/9.6... really sharp copy, which can be tough with this variant as many copies sustained shipping wear from clueless packaging.

Offered at $30 $25 SOLD! shipped; all proceeds to Mike's family.

bedlam1fp2.jpg

I found a spare! Tales To Astonish #19 (Bad/Bad+).

Has water damage. The pages feel a bit odd because of it, but they're all there and it reads just fine!

Let's make two people happy and offer this gem at $10.00, all of which goes to the cause.

flatrock.jpg[/img]

I found a spare! Tales To Astonish #19 (Bad/Bad+).

Has water damage. The pages feel a bit odd because of it, but they're all there and it reads just fine!

Let's make two people happy and offer this gem at $10.00, all of which goes to the cause.

flatrock.jpg[/img]

:takeit: because it is BAD! :insane: