• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Print totals for key modern #1's. Please help.

25 posts in this topic

I read recently that there is a site where I can obtain information on how many issues were printed for a particular issue. Can anyone help?

Also if anyone has the print totals for the below books I would appreciate it. (First print totals only).

Walking Dead #1

Walking Dead #2

Saga #1

Thief of Thieves #1

Peter Panzerfaust #1

Bedlam #1

CHEW #1

Revival #1

They have the wrong info about the black & white #1's.

This thread has the correct info on Walking Dead print runs. Check out question #12. It also has a link to the Comic Chronicles website to find print runs for all books. Walking Dead FAQ with answers (thumbs u

Bedlam #1 (from Nick Spencer)

just over 30k, getting reported at 22k.

The print run on Bedlam IS 22,736. No disrespect to Nick Spencer but he can say it's 50,000 if he wants but it's not. Where's the evidence of 30k? In the future when people search on Comic Chronicles the figure is 22,736. That is the print run FULL STOP.

James is spot on.

The image run was 22,000

King Larrys charity feed the starving artist versions 4,000

NYCC + SD cons 1000 total.

Official figure for Bedlam is 22k with 5000 variants

Really - whats the print run on #2?

I thought midtown was out of stock.

I know theres no interest in King Larrys #2, or FP for that matter,but that was to be expected as who wants to pay x3 of cover for the same book with a different pic on the outside.

Whats your figure mate?

James is spot on.

The image run was 22,000

King Larrys charity feed the starving artist versions 4,000

NYCC + SD cons 1000 total.

Official figure for Bedlam is 22k with 5000 variants

Which means that Nick and his artist paid to have 27,000 copies of the first issue printed, rounding off his answer to about 30,000 copies. You can divide it up and weigh the importance of what each means all you want.

What HE paid to have printed was close to 30,000 copies.

So Chuck are you saying that King Larry's and the con variants were also paid for by Spencer?

So did Spencer get some more printed mid nycc con?

If you remember some more turned up on Sunday,now priced at $10 not $5.

You ever heard of that happening before?