• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The most taboo question on the web.

296 posts in this topic

We are not talking about anyone specifically so what's the harm in discussing it?

Let's discuss penii sizes then.

:eyeroll:

I'm just of the mind that it's always been a personal thing.

Gotta fly. See y'all later.

I was going to say that this was a lame attempt at a Friday thread but I've changed my mind, this has all sorts of potential to go off the rails completely! :popcorn:
Pack my book yet? Hope it comes in a brand new box and not a recycled one.

Stuck at my office today so that would be no. Debating whether I should use a beat up old box or spend $3 on a new one. I might opt to save a tree today, enjoy the savings at Starbucks with a mocha chip later this evening. hm:acclaim:

We are not talking about anyone specifically so what's the harm in discussing it?

What's a penii?

I agree with Roy.

Let's go ahead and post what a lawyer makes, what a hairdresser makes, etc.

It's hard up for a thread day I guess. (shrug)

What's a penii?

It's a type of pasta..... :whistle:

Is it actually good pay? Just saying, move to florida? For the right paycheck. I would consider.

What a terrible thread. Poor taste.

:facepalm:

Agreed.... (tsk)

How much do you make, Mike?

Is it actually good pay? Just saying, move to florida? For the right paycheck. I would consider.

What a terrible thread. Poor taste.

:facepalm:

how so? i would want to know what the pay is like before i tried to get a job.

If I'm interested in knowing what a company pays I call the company and ask them. I don't post the question on the chat forum of the same company.

Why doesn't everyone that's interested in knowing what a grader makes first post their own wages for everyone to see?

To me a personal wage is a personal thing. Maybe I'm just old fashioned that way. Or just neurotic.

I work a government job. My pay is in the open. Just search up TABCO BCPS Teachers salary and you can see my pay.

I do agree with the notion that asking in a forum might not be the best place, but I understand the interest after their explanation asked people to apply.

What's a penii?

Roy's favorite, with cream sauce.

What's a penii?

Limp noodle with cream sauce?

What's a penii?

Limp noodle with cream sauce?

"Al" Dente. :baiting:

I'm not trying to pounce on anyone, and god knows I like Pat.

To me it's like this:

Some people are ready to gloat how much they earn and others would rather keep it private. Traditionally, it's been a private thing with me. The question I always ask myself is would I want to share that with others publicly first before I ask it of someone else?

It's a personal thing that many people use as a yardstick to judge your value as a person, unfortunately.

If anyone has seen the Woody Allen movie To Rome With Love you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

Yes, I know you can ask around or google what some people make but that's different than posting it on the chat forum of the very company the people are employed by. It takes a lot more effort to do the research and so is usually only done by people who really want/need that info.

Roy assumption is the mother of all f-ups. I could careless what a CGC grader makes or anyone else for that matter. If the intent is to try and belittle someone or make one feel better at the expense of others then I totally agree with you but I don't see that being the case here at all. P.S. I can't stand Woody Allen.

To me it's like this:

Some people are ready to gloat how much they earn and others would rather keep it private. Traditionally, it's been a private thing with me. The question I always ask myself is would I want to share that with others publicly first before I ask it of someone else?

It's a personal thing that many people use as a yardstick to judge your value as a person, unfortunately.

If anyone has seen the Woody Allen movie To Rome With Love you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

Yes, I know you can ask around or google what some people make but that's different than posting it on the chat forum of the very company the people are employed by. It takes a lot more effort to do the research and so is usually only done by people who really want/need that info.

Roy you have got to stop crying. The question is legit. No one is judging anybody. None of us are CGC graders. We are just trying to find out what the heck the Salary range is...

To me it's like this:

Roy you have got to stop crying. The question is legit. No one is judging anybody. None of us are CGC graders. We are just trying to find out what the heck the Salary range is...

Especially since there has been so much talk about how CGC should hire more to get TATs back into the realm of stoopid instead of just flat out insane.

I dont think the question was asked with any malice. Just an honest question to see what people who grade make, in a range, which im sure many people on here, for various reasons might be curious about