• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New to forums

9 posts in this topic

I just joined the forums and can't get the profile updates to work. I tried to create a sig file and upload an avatar from my harddrive but it wouldn't work. Any assistance would be helpful.

I am a collector/seller of vintage horror comics and magazines, like Famous Monsters, Creepy, Eerie, Vampirella, Werewolf By NIght, etc. I sell a lot of eBay and have books out for grading at GCG.

Welcome to the boards (WTTB)!

I'm not sure if the problem you're having is related to using images with file sizes that are too large, but try test uploading a small image (maybe a thumbnail sized one you find in a Google search) to see if that works

Hi and thanks for the quick reply. Everything worked after I made my first post. I am looking forward to making new friends and people to do business with and learn from. I started collecting horror comics and magazines a few years ago, but I used to be a sportscards dealer back in the HELL years of the late 80s and early 90s, when EVERYONE was a sportscards dealer/collector.