• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

November acquisitions

10 posts in this topic

This month has been the best month all year for me. These are some of the rarities that I have acquired. What have you picked up this month?

This is a Japanese comic from Hiroshima two years after the bomb dropped. It is written in Japanese and English.

Hiroshima001.jpg

I still can't believe I got this one. This is one of the top two or three rarest centaurs out there. But I don't think it is directly a centaur. I think it is published by Chicago mail order which is a subsidary of centaur. The only other one I have seen is a slabbed 2.0. Gator got his holy grail centaur in Amazing man 26 now I got my centaur holy grail.

khaki001.jpg

This book is already hard to find in the normal edition but this says preview sample in the back page and the pages are in all black and white. Overstreet says it has color pages. Also it is not really a book, it is just 18 loose pages with 5 staples. The other edition is located in the promotional section.

Apache001.jpg

I still can't believe I got this one. This is one of the top two or three rarest centaurs out there. But I don't think it is directly a centaur. I think it is published by Chicago mail order which is a subsidary of centaur. The only other one I have seen is a slabbed 2.0. Gator got his holy grail centaur in Amazing man 26 now I got my centaur holy grail.

khaki001.jpg

wow...congrats... now that is a rarely seen book (not published by centaur, but directly published, as you speculate, by the CMO and was intended as a give away)... not sure if Jon B considers this book as part of his centaur collection, but I don't recall Win with one, though he may have one ...good score!