• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One book - Fantastic Four 112 SOLD and CLOSED - THANKS

12 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

For sale, Fantastic Four 112 CGC 8.0 Off-White pages. Classic J.Jonah Jameson cameo. Sorry about the pics but my scanner can not deal with slabs very well. Nice copy overall, shows tanning on the back cover. I bought this off the boards last February but I pretty much have an identical copy in mylar so it's time for one to go.

Paypal works for me. Shipping $15 to Canada/US and includes tracking and insurance.

If you are overseas then just PM me for a quote.

:takeit: in the thread rules all, even pm negotiations in progress.

HOS or probation list members need not apply.

I have a long buyer/seller history on ebay under the username k_bros (given that I am selling either my own stuff or my brothers) and have been an active buyer on these wallet draining boards for almost 2 years. I did run a successful sales thread here back in February as well.

Bought it here for $100, asking $100

FF_112a.jpg

FF_112b.jpg

:takeit:
^^

If that deadbeat backs out, I get first dibs, okay? :wishluck: Sorry to cr@p in your thread. :sorry:

if it means that much to you, take it. I'm :censored: tired of this :censored: :censored: !

Relax, bud. Just joking around. Enjoy the great book. :foryou:

^^

If that deadbeat backs out, I get first dibs, okay? :wishluck: Sorry to cr@p in your thread. :sorry:

if it means that much to you, take it. I'm :censored: tired of this :censored: :censored: !

:shrug:

Sometimes I think the guy's got a split personality. :screwy:

^^

:shrug:

Sometimes I think the guy's got a split personality. :screwy:

:censored: Yooooooooooooou!!!!!

lol