• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - April 6-7, 2013 -- LAUREN COHAN from WALKING DEAD!

226 posts in this topic

lol Thanks Jive! I just need to find myself a purple hat with a giant feather in it, a long leopard print coat and some fuzzy dice to dangle from the rear-view mirror and I'll have made it!

You can borrow some of my old wardrobe. They don't call me Jive Turkey for nothing. :cool:

Will be posting on bus bench ads in the following markets, starting this week:

Tampa/Brandon/USF

Pinellas County

Pasco County

Polk County/Lakeland

Manatee County/Bradenton

TBCC-bench-Lauren-ad4-small.jpg

True, we do expect record crowds in April with our tremendous line-up of dealers and guests. The really great news is that we've expanded our footprint at the venue and taken over the entire space this time! So, there will not be just one door for entry/exit into the dealer room this time. We have that entire hall, so all 3 sets of doors along the hallway will function as entry and exits instead of just one (as in the past). :)

True, we do expect record crowds in April with our tremendous line-up of dealers and guests. The really great news is that we've expanded our footprint at the venue and taken over the entire space this time! So, there will not be just one door for entry/exit into the dealer room this time. We have that entire hall, so all 3 sets of doors along the hallway will function as entry and exits instead of just one (as in the past). :)

This is what I like to hear! Improvement through experience is the way to grow. I cannot wait for this show again.

The University of South Florida's honors program has invited the Tampa Bay Comic Con to exhibit at the program's Sci-Fi Fantasy Art Expo on campus tomorrow, Friday the 1st, from 2 - 5 pm.

Boardie NamesJay & I will be down there meeting students, artists, & faculty, & handing out free copies of Jenny Frison's gorgeous Black Widow poster.

Come on by & say 'hi!'