• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - April 6-7, 2013 -- LAUREN COHAN from WALKING DEAD!

226 posts in this topic

Here it is! This will be the limited edition print for the April 6-7, Tampa Bay Comic Con! It features Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and was created by guest artist, Joe Jusko. To be honest, we think it is one of the best Thanos images EVER created. It's amazing. Prints will be 11" x 17" and only 25 prints will be created. They will be offered for $30 each. Don't miss out on your chance to own one.

11338_525056710868829_32548943_n.jpg

are you guys planning on preselling the print again on the online store?

Yes, we will pre-sell them again.

We're probably going to adjust the print run to 100. They will all be numbered.

If I order one of these can I get a member of your clan to pick it up and hold it for me?

Reserved my Thanos print. Where do you get the magnets? I would love the Thor one.

Thanks so much!

The magents will be available at the convention. We may make them available online at some point as well. They are sold as a set of 5 magnets. $10 for the set of 5.

Here it is! This will be the limited edition print for the April 6-7, Tampa Bay Comic Con! It features Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and was created by guest artist, Joe Jusko. To be honest, we think it is one of the best Thanos images EVER created. It's amazing. Prints will be 11" x 17" and only 25 prints will be created. They will be offered for $30 each. Don't miss out on your chance to own one.

11338_525056710868829_32548943_n.jpg

are you guys planning on preselling the print again on the online store?

Yes, we will pre-sell them again.

We're probably going to adjust the print run to 100. They will all be numbered.

If I order one of these can I get a member of your clan to pick it up and hold it for me?

Of course. (thumbs u

Reserved my Thanos print. Where do you get the magnets? I would love the Thor one.

Thanks so much!

The magents will be available at the convention. We may make them available online at some point as well. They are sold as a set of 5 magnets. $10 for the set of 5.

Consider one set mine :).

In a fantastic twist of fate, we re-confirmed artist Luke McDonnell. :banana:

And we just recently confirmed Rich Buckler, who rarely does shows. I've been to a lot of conventions and I don't think I've ever seen him as a guest artist actually. :banana:

Michael Golden and Renee Wittersttater canceled. :eek:

So, here's the current comic artist guest list:

Jenny Frison

jennyfrison_th.jpg

Rich Buckler

richbuckler_th.jpg

Bob Layton

boblayton_th.jpg

Luke McDonnell

lukemcdonnell_th.jpg

Clayton Crain

claytoncrain_th.jpg

Joe Jusko

joejusko_th.jpg

Arthur Suydam

arthursuydam_th.jpg

Buckler > Golden + Renee.

I just talked to Rich on the phone. Really nice guy.

We got really lucky. He confirmed my observation of him not doing conventions. He says the only ones he really attends are in the New York/New Jersey area. So, I don't know how we lucked out to get him but we'll take it! :banana:

Can you guys send me some promo stuff to pass out for the show?

Could y'all email your logo over to inquiries@tampabaycomiccon.com? We'll get it up on the site as a link to your website.

Boardies should take a look at Yancy Street's FCBD line-up. Terrific guest list. :)