• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - April 6-7, 2013 -- LAUREN COHAN from WALKING DEAD!

226 posts in this topic

Or me. I will be going to yancy on weds. I'm in bayport.

I can meet you on the Causeway -- Rocky Point or something, with a box of cards or so; but it will need to be after lunch.

And there won't be any problem passing out FCBD stuff at the con? Just making sure!

Not a problem. :)

Take a look at my post on the previous page of this thread re:giving Yancy Street a link on the show's site, please. :)

University of South Florida's Bull Market on campus at the Marshall Student Union this morning. A very successful promo!

There to help was the lovely & dazzling Brianna in a smart & snappy, bright red topcoat.

IMAG0678_zps4bb06b8c.jpg

IMAG0677_zps2edcb943.jpg

Any of the SS guys: Is Sig Series a go or no-go? I have MCdonnells and maybe some Bucklers. Not trying to be a doucher, because I know how it is, but would like to nail down so i can mail by Monday or Tuesday.

:foryou:

Also, I will schlep around 6 or 8 creator books for you at C2E2 if it sweetens the pot for any of you. :juggle:

Hey Sadfan,

CGC SS is a go. As far as I know I am the only faciliator for the Tampa show.

Anyone interested in getting books done for CGC SS shoot me a PM and I can give you pricing information.

Books will need to be in hand by Thursday April 4th.

Hey Sadfan,

CGC SS is a go. As far as I know I am the only faciliator for the Tampa show.

Anyone interested in getting books done for CGC SS shoot me a PM and I can give you pricing information.

Books will need to be in hand by Thursday April 4th.

Not sure which day I will be going but is there an option if I am bringing my own books?

Hey folks!

If you havent booked a room at the Doubletree Tampa Airport for the Tampa Bay Comic Con on April 6-7, 2013, please do so!

Use our link to get the Con Discount rate of $99 (and it also helps the show!)

http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/T/TPATLDT-TBC-20130404/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Thanks!

:whee: