• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"THREAD CLOSED"

45 posts in this topic

Hello Friends, I have 9.8 blue label Saga's on the way back from CGC and they should arrive by this Sat, so I'm going to let the boards get the first jump on them befor the rest of the world gets a chance. 90 day avg is $79 and the last sale was $50 so I priced them each at $60 w/free shipping to US only sorry Int' folks but you're gonna have to pick up you're own shipping, PM me for shipping qoutes. There 9 available so let me know how many you are purchasing, thanks.

No Probbies or HOSer's.

Insurance is optional.

Slabs are shipped Priority Mail.

No extra cost for additional slabs.

I accept Paypal.

:takeit: get's Ya' the slab and trumps PM's

You do realize that you are on the Probation List yourself...

Dimebag_D (added 12/17/11)

Just to let you know, he is a nice and generous guy. Shipped me a bunch of readers for the local shelter........ :golfclap:

Thanks D

I have no issue with this boardie - I actually bought a couple of books from him some time ago when I first joined with no issue. I was just pointing out that the probation list was not updated and as it read, he was on the list...

Glad he came through with the boardies he needed to - couldn't think of a better way either.