• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scheduled for Grading???

25 posts in this topic

Is CGC trying to drive me insane? So I was at verified for 4 months and one week and finally saw the magic term "Scheduled for Grading" Now that was Three days ago and still watching those words in hopes that they change to you know what. Please CGC Gods, put me out of my misery.

This messageboard has turned into a complaint box for CGC. Not that it isn't deserved, but I think this guy is like the 4th person this week to join up and give it to CGC for the grading timeframes.

Dr. Balls, why such a rude comment? What are you the police on here? I am not as new on here as it shows by when i joined and why do you give a damn anyway? Refrain or i will have to burn your comic collection. lol

Dr. Balls, why such a rude comment? What are you the police on here? I am not as new on here as it shows by when i joined and why do you give a damn anyway? Refrain or i will have to burn your comic collection. lol

My dear Scarlett, I'm never rude, I am lightheartedly invective. :baiting:

I called for the grades and they told me it was $4.00 to hear one grade or $30 for 10 grades. And $5.00 extra if It is one total invoice.

:tonofbricks:

of course i am kidding. The fact that any could believe that is not a high regard for CGC.

No kidding - I mean, imagine if they charged customers for things like looking at invoices or graders notes. That'd be insane.

:eek:

You know what i find very interesting is that lets say you do not want to buy the grader notes on your own book and you put it up on ebay. Someone who is interested in the book goes and purchases the grader notes before they bid because it matters to them. Now someone knows what is wrong with your book and you don't. Only in America.

You know what i find very interesting is that lets say you do not want to buy the grader notes on your own book and you put it up on ebay. Someone who is interested in the book goes and purchases the grader notes before they bid because it matters to them. Now someone knows what is wrong with your book and you don't. Only in America.

:whistle: