• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling Avengers #'s 2,3,5 and 6 all CGC VF+ does anyone have an Overstreet?

32 posts in this topic

Avengers #'s 2,3 and 5 are now on ebay. Not sure what the heck happened though. I paid for the picture pack which should allow everyone to supersize each picture but it will only allow me to make one larger. That kind of stinks. Oh yeah any and all thrill/joy bids are welcome of course. 27_laughing.gif

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=ericc123&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Eric

They all work fine for me confused-smiley-013.gif

yeah Murph thanks for you bids thusfar. I'm hoping that there will be a lot of last minute bidding based on how many people have the auctions on their watch lists.

Eric

Well based on this months car sales at my dealership I now see that if these comics don't sell I will be poor this coming month mad.gif Come on guys one day left and only one reserve met??? All of these comics are priced in accordance with the GPA at the beginning of this thread. BID BID BID!!!

"I'm Eric Cathcart and I approve this shameless begging for bids."

Eric