• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales to Astonish #35 Club

55 posts in this topic

So are the $300+ ask prices on eBay the actual going rate for this book in good?

I've sent in my mid grade to CGC, and when I get it back I'm hoping to downgrade to a reader.

Am I really going to have to shell out this big?

Since I started re-grading my books I have been watching eBay prices to get a "real life" estimate of value to compare to Overstreet for books that are in the same grade range as mine.

I never look at Buy It Now prices, only auctions with a low starting bid and a minimum of 5 different bidders.

Sometimes it amazes me on the price difference for books in similar grade, but that is what "auctions" are all about.

Lower grade TTA 35's have sold twice since late July.

GD+ 2.5 $356.00 7/29/15

GD 2.0 $205.02 8/9/15

Hey all --

Great thread and great books here. I picked up this copy this summer off the boards and wanted to share...it's got some of the nicest eye appeal I've come across.

Thanks!

Dan

TTA%2035_zpswkrjtjr8.jpg

That's a beauty :headbang:

I just thought of something. I had not kept a list of all the grades on the comics in my club thread or the names of the members who those comics belong to.....epic fail on my part. But I had an idea. :idea:

Maybe Swick could revamp my club thread and have one of those cool drop down lists on the front page. I don't know how to do that stuff. Maybe we can start a poll to see if other members agree??? I have no idea how to make a poll either so I am pretty useless. :tonofbricks:

lol

I received this from Jaybuck this evening. Pretty nice 4.0 OW. Thanks, Jason!

pEcLAHm.jpg

Nice!!!! Jaybuck is my boy.....even if he never came to any of my BBQs that I invited him too. :tonofbricks:

.... that may be just as well...... I'm told he can consume 3 whole chickens, a side of ribs, and an entire keg by himself..... and that's not to mention his friends. The chick who wears nothing but the mink coat is kind of cool however.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

pEcLAHm.jpg

Nice!!!! Jaybuck is my boy.....even if he never came to any of my BBQs that I invited him too. :tonofbricks:

.... that may be just as well...... I'm told he can consume 3 whole chickens, a side of ribs, and an entire keg by himself..... and that's not to mention his friends. The chick who wears nothing but the mink coat is kind of cool however.... GOD BLESS....

He did buy me a steak dinner ONCE. So he is not an altogether bad guy James. I bet you would have been at my house inside of an hour for some BBQ and to talk about funny books! Too bad you don't live closer!!! Jaybuck lived in the same town as I used too.....so he no excuse for his dumb actions.

pEcLAHm.jpg

He did buy me a steak dinner ONCE. So he is not an altogether bad guy James. I bet you would have been at my house inside of an hour for some BBQ and to talk about funny books! Too bad you don't live closer!!! Jaybuck lived in the same town as I used too.....so he no excuse for his dumb actions.

.... I can safely say that I would be the guy who showed up an hour early for the party if I lived nearby :cloud9: ...... but seriously, with all the OT you put in, I'd probably have to get locked up to meet you lol ...... let's see hm ...... maybe I could try streaking through downtown Hoboken on your shift ..... that would serve the purpose, but not keep me incarcerated for too long. I'd imagine the look on your co-workers faces would be priceless when I go, "....YO, Frank, wassup dawg !!! :headbang: " GOD BLESS.....

I just thought of something. I had not kept a list of all the grades on the comics in my club thread or the names of the members who those comics belong to.....epic fail on my part. But I had an idea. :idea:

Maybe Swick could revamp my club thread and have one of those cool drop down lists on the front page. I don't know how to do that stuff. Maybe we can start a poll to see if other members agree??? I have no idea how to make a poll either so I am pretty useless. :tonofbricks:

lol