• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Mystery in Space 53 - 1st Adam Strange

20 posts in this topic

:gossip: although actually, there were three earlier appearances in Showcase...but this is indeed the first Adam Strange in MiS.

Oh. :(

It's still an awesome comic, still the first Adam in his own recurring format, and the first Infantino Adam (he made some nice improvements over Sekowski's couple issues), which is what all the Adam Strange fuss is all about.

There's lots of folks, myself included, who consider the Adam Strange run in Mystery in Space from Gardner Fox/Carmine Infantino to be among the best DC had to offer in the SA.

:gossip: although actually, there were three earlier appearances in Showcase...but this is indeed the first Adam Strange in MiS.

It's still an awesome comic, still the first Adam in his own recurring format, and the first Infantino Adam (he made some nice improvements over Sekowski's couple issues), which is what all the Adam Strange fuss is all about.

There's lots of folks, myself included, who consider the Adam Strange run in Mystery in Space from Gardner Fox/Carmine Infantino to be among the best DC had to offer in the SA.

Totally agree (thumbs u

Personally I think that Andy should be allowed to cancel out of the transaction if he wants since the seller (unintentionally I'm sure) misled him that this was the 1st appearance of AdamStrange. 2c

Seriously if your buying a 300 comic you should know what your buying. I read it as frist adam strange in title which it is if you difnt know this wasnt his first app then you shouldnt be buying the book anyway.

James G

Seriously if your buying a 300 comic you should know what your buying. I read it as frist adam strange in title which it is if you difnt know this wasnt his first app then you shouldnt be buying the book anyway.

James G

Why you gotta dig up in Andy's booty?

I have No problem letting him out of the buy it now. Just as long as he posts so everyone else knows.

I'll still take the book, as it's one I've never owned before, and still a key issue. But, I did feel from the description that it was his first appearance and was a little bit disappointed when I found out it wasn't. No worries, though.

Thanks ft88 (thumbs u

Andy

James G

Thanks for articulating your point so well, James. (thumbs u

James G

Thanks for articulating your point so well, James. (thumbs u

lol