• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

42 posts in this topic

The big one!

FF 6 Submariner and Dr. Doom !st Marvel Villain team up. 2nd Subby SA appearance. Key Book in the FF run.

This is a 2.0 Good. I don't think it's a 1.8. The cover is still attached and the grade comes down mainly because of the staining. It does have some stain from fluid.

The color also isn't as light as the scan makes it out to be. I'll add a picture as well

$175 shipped (OSPG is $214 for a 2.0).

FF6Front.jpg

FF6Back.jpg

02DF1C87-2CB2-4D56-9072-E1A15622C7D4-5288-0000032BAD03D29B.jpg

95963603-ECFB-40C9-9F14-257F912E203C-5288-0000032BBB044BA0.jpg

Recap:

Page 3

FF 7 VG-

$200

FF 6

Submariner and Dr. Doom !st Marvel Villain team up. 2nd Subby SA appearance. Key Book in the FF run.

This is a 2.0 Good. I don't think it's a 1.8. The cover is still attached and the grade comes down mainly because of the staining. It does have some stain from fluid.

The color also isn't as light as the scan makes it out to be. I'll add a picture as well

$175 shipped (OSPG is $214 for a 2.0).

FF #11 Copy # 2

Qualified Fair with married centerfold. Missing the subby splash page.

$35 Shipped

FF #27 VG

First Dr Strange cross over

$60 shipped

Page 4

FF #36

First app madame medusa and frightful four

VG+

$35 shipped

Reduced Pricing!

Recap:

Page 3

FF 7 VG-

$180

FF 6

Submariner and Dr. Doom !st Marvel Villain team up. 2nd Subby SA appearance. Key Book in the FF run.

$165 shipped (OSPG is $214 for a 2.0).

FF #11 Copy # 2

$30 Shipped

FF #27 VG

$55 shipped

Page 4

FF #36

VG+

$30 shipped

Reduced Pricing!

Recap:

Page 3

FF 7 VG-

$140

FF 6

$150 shipped (OSPG is $214 for a 2.0).

FF #11 Copy # 2

$20 Shipped

FF #27 VG

$45 shipped

Page 4

FF #36

VG+

$25 shipped