• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

33 posts in this topic

I am moving overseas next year for good so I need to sell my collection :( :(

I will be selling a lot more stuff in the coming days but I have 3 items to offer up now. I do not have a scanner so I'm sorry if the pictures are bad. If you want more pics, I can easily take more if requested.

I've been on these boards for a while but this is my first time selling. I never thought I would sell my collection but I think I must.

Paypal Only!

http://myworld.ebay.com/chucked4life

My ebay account if that's what needed for verification. I will also be selling toys and blu rays over there tonight so please check that out as well (thumbs u

I will do my best to ship the comics out securely as possible!

Iron Man 55 CGC 9.0 $950 :news:Now $900 Final Price Reduction $850 Shipped

Edit - I'll get scans up for this later tonight for this book. I think I scared some people off with my comment about it not being as white as I thought.

I've actually posted this on these forums because I thought it wasn't white as I thought FYI.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=23&Number=5675959&Searchpage=1&Main=257419&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post5675959

SAM_0698.jpg

X-Men 94 CGC 7.5 SOLD!! :news:

I bought this from MCMiles on these boards 4 years ago I think? I bought it raw in a 8.0 and he promised my money back if it didn't come back a 8.0.

I never took him on his offer but if you resend it to CGC, maybe it'll come back as a 8.0? (shrug)

$300 is exactly what i paid for 4 years ago.

SAM_0707.jpg

Nova #1 CGC 9.6 $125 Shipped

I bought this 3 months ago on these boards from Bio-Rupp. I bought this to go along with my beautiful custom arcade stick so I can display them both together. :(

Nova1a.jpg

I'm selling it for exactly what i paid for.

SAM_0700.jpg

As an added bonus - winner gets to choose one of these comics in the picture(except the FF 18 and that X-men 32. Thor was signed by Copiel and Dark Avengers was signed by Brian Michael Bendis at NYCC 4-5 years ago)

SAM_0714.jpg

X-Men 94 CGC 7.5 $300 Shipped

I bought this from MCMiles on these boards 4 years ago I think? I bought it raw in a 8.0 and he promised my money back if it didn't come back a 8.0.

I never took him on his offer but if you resend it to CGC, maybe it'll come back as a 8.0? (shrug)

SAM_0707.jpg

Well, the right thing for me to do is buy it back. :takeit:

well done sir. :golfclap:

SAM_0707.jpg

:o

As an added bonus - winner gets to choose one of these comics in the picture(except the FF 18 and that X-men 32. Thor was signed by Copiel and Dark Avengers was signed by Brian Michael Bendis at NYCC 4-5 years ago)

SAM_0714.jpg

You selling that FF 18? :baiting:

Thank you but you really don't have to buy it back if you don't want to. I didn't mean it in a negative way at all when I mentioned your name.

If you still want it, let me know =)

As for the FF18, I want to sell it but I have no idea what grade it is. I don't have a scanner so I was just leaving the raws until I can aquire a scanner somehow. It is in pretty poor shape though.

edit - I'm also at work so I can't check on pm's and such til 7pm EST.

I'da snagged it had you not...

well done sir. :golfclap:

Well done indeed. Mike is top notch in my book (worship)

Thank you but you really don't have to buy it back if you don't want to. I didn't mean it in a negative way at all when I mentioned your name.

As for the FF18, I want to sell it but I have no idea what grade it is. I don't have a scanner so I was just leaving the raws until I can aquire a scanner somehow. It is in pretty poor shape though.

If you can take a close up shot of front/back, maybe we can judge the grade fairly? I haven't checked, but I suspect there aren't large price jumps in the lower grades for that book. I don't know if that is a proper way to do it here, but I am interested in a lower-ish grade FF 18 if you care to go through the trouble. If we are talking 1.0 to 1.5 then I am probably not interested, but if it is 2.5 or higher and presentable than it would suffice to fill a hole for me!

If you can take a close up shot of front/back, maybe we can judge the grade fairly? I haven't checked, but I suspect there aren't large price jumps in the lower grades for that book. I don't know if that is a proper way to do it here, but I am interested in a lower-ish grade FF 18 if you care to go through the trouble. If we are talking 1.0 to 1.5 then I am probably not interested, but if it is 2.5 or higher and presentable than it would suffice to fill a hole for me!

just from the photo, it looks 4.0 or better :sumo: post scans and we'll just grade it for you.

I didn't take it in a negative way, and I don't mind. I'll back my word up, and it will help you out. It's a sharp book, I'm sure someone else will take it off my hands down the road.

I didn't take it in a negative way, and I don't mind. I'll back my word up, and it will help you out. It's a sharp book, I'm sure someone else will take it off my hands down the road.

Thanks a lot much appreciated!!! X-men 94 sold!

As for the ff18 ill take pics tomorrow or go to my friends house to scan tonight

SAM_0707.jpg

:o

Class act that McMiles :applause:

Per much PMing... :takeit:

With your permission MCMiles, I drink your milkshake. :banana:

Per much PMing... :takeit:

With your permission MCMiles, I drink your milkshake. :banana:

^^