• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lscomics Change in Collecting Focus Signature & Sketch Sale

61 posts in this topic

And for the finale...

Batman 232 9.2 signed by Neal Adams & D ick Giordanno

This is a book that I will sell but don't have to sell. I was thinking about having it cracked and adding Denny O'Neil but I'm not sure if I want to go that route with it.

$1000

th_Batman232.jpg

I think you're putting these in the wrong forum. Maybe the Modern sales thread would be a better fit?
I'll let you know when I need advice thread crapped from a Probation List member. (thumbs u

Plenty more Bronze coming.

I think you're putting these in the wrong forum. Maybe the Modern sales thread would be a better fit?

Yeah there are some bronze in there, but also copper and modern.

The Modern sales forum might hit a better audience... though maybe this will take a left turn and be mostly silver and bronze SS...

Don't be an azz. I'm not on the probation list. And it's not thread crapping, just trying to be helpful as you would probably get more interest from the modern crowd for the majority of the books that you had listed thus far. (thumbs u

I'll let you know when I need advice thread crapped from a Probation List member. (thumbs u

The Modern sales forum might hit a better audience... though maybe this will take a left turn and be mostly silver and bronze SS...

Don't be an azz. I'm not on the probation list. And it's not thread crapping, just trying to be helpful as you would probably get more interest from the modern crowd for the majority of the books that you had listed thus far. (thumbs u

:blahblah: You were as recently as last month.

:blahblah: You were as recently as last month.

I like the Bats 232. GLWTS (thumbs u