• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Clearance (Raws, Lots, HTFs)

23 posts in this topic

First the :rulez:

1. Shipping will be exact. I prefer to ship boxes (my default) but will also offer padded/reinforced envelopes (at the buyers risk). My PO does not accept comics as media mail so its Priority, 1st class or Parcel. APOs and the like are eligible! No international at this time, sorry.

2. Payments are preferred via Paypal, but I'll take checks & money orders to if you need to go that way. (Checks/MOs have to be recieved & cleared before books ship).

3. No players on probation, no ankle monitors, no "I have to stay 100 yards from playgrounds", and no HOSers...

4. :takeit: in the thread or via PM wins (first time stamp wins). Conditionals/offers can be made as well, but will be beat by the little man with the sign. FYI: I have GPA, I've looked up GPA, I know what the GPA prices are.

5. Like Kramers says "Interesting trades" from my Want List will also be considered.

1. New 52 Batman Lot $25 SOLD!

Details: 2,3,5 thru 9 & 11 are NM/NM+ (see scans), the #1 is reader ~FN (no scan) sorry my 3 year old got a hold of it...If I find 4 & 10 you get them too free of charge.

UncqS.jpg

NKi5k.jpg

LgpfN.jpg

(more scans available if you need a particular one)

1. New 52 Batman Lot $25 Details: 2,3,5 thru 9 & 11 are NM/NM+ (see scans), the #1 is reader ~FN (no scan) sorry my 3 year old got a hold of it...If I find 4 & 10 you get them too free of charge.

UncqS.jpg

NKi5k.jpg

LgpfN.jpg

(more scans available if you need a particular one)

:takeit:

Revival #1s The one on the left is 9.6+ (small Bottom Left Cover corner has miniscule color loss) The one on the right is 9.8 sharp

$10 for the one on the right

$8 for the one on the left

$16 for them as a set

I'll take both

had a feeling we'd have a ^^ on the pair quick!