• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Harvey Collectibles (23) Casper and Friends Magazine #1 by Marvel Comics 1997 / Great Condition posted by Harveyfanatic

49 posts in this topic

The never ending collection

As a Harvey collector there are a vast number of items that Harvey produced along with comic books. From promotional posters,games,toys, and just about anything you can imagine Harvey put out many items in the effort to sell their line of comic books. Most of the items in my collection are in what I would refer to as being in 9.8 condition and the rest are pretty close. I have taken a photograph of all my items to display here and strive to replace any that don't hit my 9.8 criteria and add many more in the future. Thanks for looking and enjoy!

12536.jpg

See more journals by Harveyfanatic

Your right that's why I said it's just in great condition.

Just a suggestion, why not put all of your photos in one huge Harvey-centric thread?

+1

Well, if he's anything like me, he also cannot create threads directly in this forum. :frustrated:

Just a suggestion, why not put all of your photos in one huge Harvey-centric thread?

+1

Well, if he's anything like me, he also cannot create threads directly in this forum. :frustrated:

But you could create one through the journals and then add to it once it's created. :idea:

+1

But you could create one through the journals and then add to it once it's created. :idea:

I'll do it! I swear I will! You think I won't? huh?

hm

+1

hm

I triple dog dare you! :)

+1

hm

:popcorn: