• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Microchamber paper, Mylites2.

25 posts in this topic

I have been told that over time the microchamber paper will discolor the comic book. I have also been told that eventually the microchamber paper will start to leech what it has absorbed. Is this true?
No.

I just ordered from Drew and received my first batch. Drew was incredibly helpful in figuring out what size I needed for my collection, as not all silver age are cut the same. Otherwise, I would have ordered the incorrect size. Thanks Drew!

I have been told that over time the microchamber paper will discolor the comic book. I have also been told that eventually the microchamber paper will start to leech what it has absorbed. Is this true?

As noted by others, completely incorrect information.

I post in all of the microchamber paper threads on the boards and on some "other" boards also. But if there is a thread I have missed, please direct me to it, so I can address any wildly fanciful claims.