• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Love Trouble

37 posts in this topic

LOVED the paperstock. didnt care for the art. passed on it

Yeah the paper on this is awesome. Love the smell lol

Okay for a first issue. I'm going to give it a few to see where it goes. I wouldn't call it bad art, just very stylized, not for everyone.

Okay for a first issue. I'm going to give it a few to see where it goes. I wouldn't call it bad art, just very stylized, not for everyone.

You don't happen to be in the Niagara region? The guy at my LCS said the SAME thing to me.

You don't happen to be in the Niagara region? The guy at my LCS said the SAME thing to me.

Nope, I'm out in the West. Looks like i'm not the only one who smells my books :shy:

Nope, I'm out in the West. Looks like i'm not the only one who smells my books :shy:

It actually does smell good lol. What is this recycled or something?

Now sold out at Diamond and gone to 2nd Print

:gossip:All Image "1st prints" sell out 'cause they only print to order. This is absolutely no indication that the book is any good.

And with that, I would like to enter into evidence Exhibit A (HELL YEAH) and Exhibit B (EPIC KILL).

:whee: