• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Love Trouble

37 posts in this topic

I would say that issue #2 smelled even better than Issue #1. I'll have to give it a couple more reads before I can say for sure. lol

As far as the story goes I found this a little confusing to read at first since it doesn't really seem to follow the traditional panel layout all the time. The art feels almost like graffiti if that makes any sense. Not for everyone I agree but I'm liking it.

Going to give this series the first arc since there was a bit of a turn in the story this issues that I want to see where it goes.

I would say that issue #2 smelled even better than Issue #1. I'll have to give it a couple more reads before I can say for sure. lol

+1

I'm hoping that the publisher listens to us all waxing lyrical about the smell and introduces a scratch and sniff aspect to the book :idea::insane:

It has been a little while since anyone has spoken about this series. Has anyone picked up/read #4?

How this book can not have more followers is beyond me.

The story telling is awesome, kind of have that "Nikita" type feeling and the art work is like nothing else out there.

Has been the first book read when it comes out, can't wait for issue 5.

I'm enjoying the series, have it on my standing order/pull list but haven't read issue 4 yet. I actually double order this as:

1) I enjoy it

2) It smells and feels good lol Like comics from the bygone era

3) Just want to support the creators :)

Is this a 6 issue mini or a longer series?