• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A warning about collectorscavern....

108 posts in this topic

LMAO......actually ubiquiti......I can't believe this......but I have NOT rated you yet. And just because I disagree with you on things.....doesn't mean I'm gonna be a hater. smile.gif

And....uh.....yeah Khaos......I allready rated you.......sorry about that. crazy.gif

But I'm sure you rated me as well. mad.gif

As for my rating of you... if you go back and take a look at your posts from November 27th-29th, I think you will see why...

Hey......I figured I better come in hard and heavy to prepare you guys and establish myself as only the "Bug" can do. crazy.gif

Actually.....I was just having a lot of fun.....some people thought it was really funny when it was all revealed......but a lot didn't. frown.giftongue.gif

Besides, three of my employees (including the Halloween Goth Princess) rated you 5-stars so that more than makes up for it.

Well how about that...........tell Halloween Goth Princess and the other two that they ROCK and the Bug appreciates their support. smile.gif

Besides, three of my employees (including the Halloween Goth Princess) rated you 5-stars so that more than makes up for it...

'House???? Your EMPLOYEES are reading this drivel?!?!?

GET BACK TO WORK, 'HOUSE'S EMPLOYEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I wish I could make my font larger. I would be so much more intimidating. Or at least acknowledged.

Man, I wish I could make my font larger.

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?????

'House???? Your EMPLOYEES are reading this drivel?!?!?

Only the funny parts... And I drag them in for the occasional grading quiz... The Halloween Goth Princess keeps asking me for Bug's phone number, but I told her she'd have to wait until you two broke up...

Damnation. Curse you, foul 'House... curse you and your font-enlarging witchery!

The Halloween Goth Princess keeps asking me for Bug's phone number, but I told her she'd have to wait until you two broke up...

Bah, she can have him. Let her deal with his "sores". blush.gif

hey where can I go fish for stars? probably the watercooler forum, right?

Yes! And being that it is a water cooler, you can soak your head there too!

(The preceding put-down was brought to you by Friends of Riverdale)

... The Halloween Goth Princess keeps asking me for Bug's phone number, but I told her she'd have to wait until you two broke up...

Hey.....she has to come in here and prove herself in the battlefield first. smile.gif

We need more girls in here besides just Joanna...........not that we don't love our Joanna though...........and all those dirty, provocative........uh......I mean......nice Wonder Woman scans. tongue.gif