• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help with this Serigraph

7 posts in this topic

Hey all,

My brother recently had a stroke and is out of work. He has to sell off some stuff and asked if I could help. I know this isn't comics, but thought maybe you would know someone that would be interested or could help. It is a 1997 serigraph limited to 195. it is by Spanish artist Jose Royo. and titled El Jarron de Manises. it is # 148. This has long been sold out at a retail of $6500. There is one on ebay now for $7300 OBO. ebay auction He is only looking for $5000 OBO. Can anyone help?

photo-1314.jpg

photo-1334.jpg

photo-2153.jpg

Then mention it on reddit if you can. I am tech aversive so I have no idea what reddit is, but I see people saying reddit exposure makes a huge impact on hits.

Okay, off to see what reddit is.

definitely not cool enough. My wife looked at me with disgust when I recounted my reddit exposure. And she is too cool for school. As a web designer, and a darn good one, I thought she would understand but she was all "blah blah blah traffic increases from reddit blah blah blah".

The reason I respond to these types of posts so quickly is because I only like about 3 websites, and this is obviously one of those, but am addicted to the internet as the next guy.

I clicked your link. Thanks, but no thanks. not as ugly as the home page, I will give you that.