• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 251

7 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in thread wins. payment can be made via paypal, check, or money order. book will be shipped USPS priority tracked and insured. international bidders will pay actual cost of shipping minus $15.

sweet high grade. like new color and gloss. pages are clean.

cracked open - was formerly graded 9.0 by CGC.

I agree with the grade except that the pages were rated off white and it wouldn't surprise me if they rated better than that on a recert.

there are several light spine ticks on the book and a light approximately 1 inch long non color breaking diagonal bend in the LRFC. also the very tip of the lower right corner of the cover has been impacted slightly but this does not affect the pages.

The book certainly has never been pressed and has not reached its "true potential" yet.

:news: SOLD!

bats251.jpg

bats251back.jpg

bats251label.jpg

:applause:

Congrats to both! Its a beautiful book. :)

thank you , thank you Robert- now i just have to find a book im willing to part with that u can't say no to. so few books so much time! scratch that reverse it!

You should change the title of the thread and post more books :baiting: