• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 62

13 posts in this topic

Tape at the staples seems odd unless the cover is unattached or on its way off like sulphur said. 2.0 sounds right.

Good point. I bet it is barely hanging on...I probably graded high on this one but the rest of the book looks pretty good.

Why was the tape there? If it was to attach the cover and interior, does this now mean the cover is detached?

2.0 if so.

looks like the tape was there for reinforcement, but the cover is attached at both staples, the tape at the bottom was sealing a 5/8th inch spine split.

...and thanks for the grades fellas.

One of my all-time fave covers...

I'd say 3.0 - 3.5

Are the staples rusty or just mis-coloured from the tape?

funny enough, the staples have some sheen to them, maybe some speckles of tarnish here and there, but no rust.

hmmm....I was really expecting grades in the 1.8-2.5 ranges. there are a lot of dents/folds and creases on the cover, I imagine some of those creases/folds that don't break color don't show up clearly in the scans.

thanks again for the grades fellas.

3.0 although I'd love to know what the tape was holding on.

I'll go 3.5, I can't wait for my copy of this book to get home, love this cover

Its funny you say that. This cover pops up all the time and I've just never liked it. Too much white space going on.

What makes you like it so much?