• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your questions for CCG/CGC on the Classics Inc. deal

25 posts in this topic

A friend of mine pointed out that perhaps I was not interpreting Steve Eichenbaum's post on the CCG/CI matter correctly. It was my understanding that CGC would return and address questions posed, but there's nothing explicitly stating that.

Here's what I propose:

1. Post your questions here and I will email them on your behalf, provided they are sensible questions. I will post any response I receive here in this thread.

2. Post the questions you sent via email, when you sent them and any response you have received.

I have discovered that pimpin' ain't easy. Does Mr. Eichenbaum have any words of wisdom when it comes to choosing a profession?

I'll take my answer off air.

I believe his symposium on keeping one's pimp hand strong may suffice. :wishluck:

I would like to ask Mr. Eichenbaum if any of this badgering by Transplant Mike results in sleep loss.

But I won't.

A friend of mine pointed out that perhaps I was not interpreting Steve Eichenbaum's post on the CCG/CI matter correctly. It was my understanding that CGC would return and address questions posed, but there's nothing explicitly stating that.

Here's what I propose:

Post your questions here. I will have my assistant read the thread, and write them on a piece of paper and place them in an envelope. The envelopes will be hermetically sealed and then put in a #2 mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's porch. I will not know the contents of these envelopes, but I, in my borderline divine and mystical way, will ascertain the answers having never before seen the questions."

Carnacrrrrrrrr_thumb.jpg

(worship)

Here's what I propose:

1. Post your questions here and I will email them on your behalf, provided they are sensible questions. I will post any response I receive here in this thread.

2. Post the questions you sent via email, when you sent them and any response you have received.

Ermm, why give them to you to email for us? How lazy have we gotten, America?