• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales from the Crypt #33 CGC 8.0 Now $360 + S

19 posts in this topic

Looking to pay some bills... A nice, clean copy. CROW pages.

Unfortunately the top right corner of the slab is broken. Keep it as it is (as I would do), move it to a mylar, or re-slab. The book, fortunately, is perfect.

Sorry for the lousy photos - I am not a good photographer.

$390 + S $360 + S

Photo0240.jpg

Photo0241.jpg

Photo0242.jpg

origin of the Crypt keeper by the way. What's up Mio?

Details!

Not too much... just fiddling with the collection for now.

Looking forward to getting back to reality in Jan when my sabbatical is over. You?

Very nice book and HTF in high grade...

surprised it is still here

A head scratcher indeed... I sold this for $425 about a month ago. But it broke in the mail (note to self - pack stuff yourself) so I took it back. I thought the price cut from that would be fair if someone wants to put it in a shiny new slab :shrug:

A head scratcher indeed... I sold this for $425 about a month ago. But it broke in the mail (note to self - pack stuff yourself) so I took it back. I thought the price cut from that would be fair if someone wants to put it in a shiny new slab :shrug:

It's a nice book and if I didn't already have a copy I'd be interested... I think maybe with the auctions last night and the holidays coming up people might be over spent... Seems like a great deal though, and someone should take advantage...

It's a nice book and if I didn't already have a copy I'd be interested... I think maybe with the auctions last night and the holidays coming up people might be over spent... Seems like a great deal though, and someone should take advantage...

Holidays and spending spree or I would be on it like stink!!! :cry:

Killer book and someone better grab it, or I'll be selling blood and heading to the pawn shop over the weekend...