• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

She's making me get rid of Comics, Blu-Ray, Games, Toys, Statues RECAP Pg. 12

132 posts in this topic

Harry Potter (360) @$3 and Child of Eden @$5

:takeit:

Is True Blood Blu Ray or DVD?

And I would potentially be very interested in Lego sets.

True Blood is Blu-Ray

I will spend tomorrow night searching through legos to list.

Let's start with this.

Bowen Spider-man Statue 1013/1900

I've had it on display for about two months. In perfect condition, no repairs or anything. Have the box and packaging.

**PRICE LOWERED** $160 $150 shipped

dsc0449jm.jpg

dsc0448h.jpg

dsc0447x.jpg

dsc0446px.jpg

I've had several PM's about this, I am open to offers.

:takeit: if still available ?

winnah.png Thanks!

This evening I'll be back hopefully with a bunch more. Expect to see some 90's Star Wars figures and other action figures, Lego Sets, possibly some more games and blu-rays if I can part with any of them.

I also have a ton of pokemon cards. I don't know if anyone here would be interested in those though.

I haven't heard any interest in Heroclix which make me wonder if I should spend so much time gong through them. Send me a PM if you want any Heroclix from the first two or three sets that Marvel and DC released.

I might even list some comics tomorrow, who knows. I do have an extra Capullo 9.8 Batman #1 available.

Thanks to all those who have made purchases thus far. I really appreciate it. I hope to have invoices out after the next two days of posting new items. Most likely Sunday or Monday on my day off.