• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

She's making me get rid of Comics, Blu-Ray, Games, Toys, Statues RECAP Pg. 12

132 posts in this topic

My fiancé has determined that we need to get rid of a bunch of stuff around the house taking up space. I've never sold anything here on the forums but I thought it would be a good time to start. I will be listing a bunch of different kinds of items here including:

Comics: a mix of Marvel and DC moderns ranging from mid 2000's to present. Some random Copper books here and there, maybe some silver age. Quality will range from F-NM

Blu-rays

Video Games: PS3, PS1, Wii, NDS, X360, maybe some Genesis games

A couple statues that need to go.

Hero Clix: I have full sets that need to get organized, both Marvel and DC

Toys: Gaming Figures, Star Wars, Mini Muggs, anything else I find.

Invoices will be send out after the thread is closed. No Probs or HoS. Shipping will be paid for by the buyer. Paypal is accepted.

takeit.gif rules apply, but I'm open to PMs for offers too!

Here is my eBay profile so you guys can see feedback as I have only been a buyer here on the forums thus far. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=koo723&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc&myworld=true

I hope I followed the posting rules, please let me know if I need to change anything.

Let's start with this.

Bowen Spider-man Statue 1013/1900

I've had it on display for about two months. In perfect condition, no repairs or anything. Have the box and packaging.

**PRICE LOWERED** $160 $150 shipped SOLD TO Max Carnage

dsc0449jm.jpg

dsc0448h.jpg

dsc0447x.jpg

dsc0446px.jpg

I've had several PM's about this, I am open to offers.

[font:Book Antiqua]Get rid of What...!?[/font]

slap-a-.jpg

I'd prefer the backhand haha. I guess in her defense she's ok with all of the Silver Age stuff I'm trying to buy now. Takes up less space because they are so much more expensive! Plus I still have my Tower Speakers and whole ht setup in the living room. I guess I'm learning this compromise thing that happens in marriage...

I'm in the same boat, but I want to clear out most of my stuff anyways.

Good luck.