• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple of blanks I put paint on.

108 posts in this topic

Just a couple of blank variants I painted on.

Hope you like them, and thanks for taking the time to check them out.

579ED528-FEC6-498B-8583-FB19A635ADFC-10515-00000AFB85D72275.jpg

3027F4BD-DA45-4853-8154-BF1AACE42D9C-757-000000E41A941440.jpg

BED717DB-FFDE-4456-9377-228A7804E881-11543-00000A6CCAA97C13.jpg

A58E8488-461C-4608-BB93-921A563DDA81-4750-000003F5392EC83E.jpg

DUDE!

Very Banksy....

(thumbs u :applause:

All of them are excellent !!

Jason I think B767293 is going to want a hulk 340 cover swipe to add to his already awesome collection.

But that is a good question.

Can these be graded and maybe some cgc ss sketch goodness? The deadpool and spider-man are amazing.

Nice work.

Can these be graded?

I'm not really sure. I don't know the process for getting a sketch cover graded. That's one of the reasons I signed up over here. To get some good knowledge from you guys.

I don't know why they couldn't be though.

Those are very cool. I love the serigraph look of them. You might be onto an interesting style here...

This. You should think about screen-printing these in very small runs of ten or less.

I think this can be SS

My Bianca Thompson is SS and noted as "painted" instead of the usual "sketched." She used air brush.

Mos def interested in getting a couple of these from you

Can someone point me in the right direction about getting some of my stuff graded?

Thanks

Jason

We will have the pleasure of Jason's presence at the next North Texas Comic Book Shows event in January. Jason does great work and if you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area on January 5th and 6th then stop out and meet him. It will be a great opportunity to pick up some of his work. Event details can be found at www.ComicBooksDallas.com.

Easily the most unique blank cover work I've seen. :applause:

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm going to start working on a few more tonight, Cap, a new Spider-Man pose, a Medusa for a FF cover, Darkhawk, and a Havok for a X-Men cover.

I'll keep you guys posted as to the progress.