• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple of blanks I put paint on.

108 posts in this topic

Thanks for the kind words everyone. You guys seem to have a wealth of knowledge and to be received this way is a relief.

Everything is available, unless it's already sold. The only one I currently have in my possession is the Avenging Spiderman homage to Web of Spiderman 1.

I accept commissions, I do sell the one's I paint.

Generally I ask $40 shipped CONUS or $35 if you supply the book.

The price can go up a bit for super detailed work, and International shipping.

Again, thank you. I appreciate it, and it's incredibly humbling for you guys to like what I craft.

If you have any questions, or want a commission, please drop me a line. I hope to show more off over time. I've got a stack of blanks probably a foot tall that need paint on them.

Jason

Thanks for the kind words everyone. You guys seem to have a wealth of knowledge and to be received this way is a relief.

Everything is available, unless it's already sold. The only one I currently have in my possession is the Avenging Spiderman homage to Web of Spiderman 1.

I accept commissions, I do sell the one's I paint.

Generally I ask $40 shipped CONUS or $35 if you supply the book.

The price can go up a bit for super detailed work, and International shipping.

Again, thank you. I appreciate it, and it's incredibly humbling for you guys to like what I craft.

If you have any questions, or want a commission, please drop me a line. I hope to show more off over time. I've got a stack of blanks probably a foot tall that need paint on them.

Jason

Check out Jasons webpage also. Some cool work on there.

I told someone else it reminded me of Banksy also. Maybe thats why I like it so much.